[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue May 15 20:03:46 PDT 2001

>P.P.P.S: it should be noted that the first "A" in ASPCA could as easily
>stand for Australian as for American...

Bzzzztt. Wrong.  We a still a Monarchy (hopefully not for long...) so it's the
RSPCA (R for Royal).  Some of our cats are from the RSPCA.  One thing I've
learnt in life is NEVER let your partner go to the RSPCA alone, even with a
promise of abstainance.   The doe eyes and "they followed me home" look on
their return is something to behold.....

Drakey.

ps. Oops, I forgot the obligatory food content.  Anyone got a recipe for Cat?