[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue May 15 20:15:27 PDT 2001

"Craig Jones." wrote:

> >P.P.P.S: it should be noted that the first "A" in ASPCA could as easily
> >stand for Australian as for American...
>
> Bzzzztt. Wrong.  We a still a Monarchy (hopefully not for long...) so it's the
> RSPCA (R for Royal).  Some of our cats are from the RSPCA.

So let me get this straight. You're blaming me for your country's
failure to throw off the [OB food content] yolk of oppression? (Sorry, I
live in the East and, well, it's a long sto... ahem.)

>  One thing I've
> learnt in life is NEVER let your partner go to the RSPCA alone, even with a
> promise of abstainance.   The doe eyes and "they followed me home" look on
> their return is something to behold.....

Aw, maaaannnnn, now you've done it. Now I have to find the video with
the episode of "The Honeymooners" about the puppy from the SPCA, the
unlabelled dog food in the fridge, and "Kran-Mar's Delicious Mystery
Appetizer".

> ps. Oops, I forgot the obligatory food content.  Anyone got a recipe for Cat?

De Nola.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy