[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed May 16 05:30:44 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/16/01 6:44:44 AM, troy at asan.com writes:

<< You're right. The other day, my son and a friend of his managed to get
me into a Burger King. They had this green ketchup. I think in future
I'll stick to food for the honest, conservative working man, like turtle
jerky, maybe some three-flavor dumplings filled with crab, pork and sea
cucumber.

Adamantius
-- >>

 My boss and her children just returned from an extended visit to Spain and
Morocco. The kids ate a series of interesting items.
(Sweetbreads,tripe...they are adventurous eaters).

When stopping at Burger King at JFK on the way home, the youngest (7) was up
in arms about the "green" ketchup. She said it was "totally nasty."

Andrea
(who got saffron from this trip)