[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 07:57:33 PDT 2001

--- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>
wrote:
> Adam's.  They used to make the clove gum, Black Jack
> (licorice), and
> Teaberry.  They were bought out a many years ago and
> they new owner would
> make a run of Adam's gums once every year or two.
> Apparently, the consumers
> of Adam's gums moved on to other flavors, because of
> the irregular
> manufacture and production stopped completely.
>
> Bear

Beeman's still manufactures Black Jack and Clove
chewing gum, and it is available as an 'impulse item'
at almost every 7-11 in Bakersfield.  I like the
clove, personally.  I also like the Black jack, but
only as a gag offering to friends who ask 'got any
gum?'

Never had Teaberry.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.