[Sca-cooks] Green Ketchup

grizly at mindspring.com grizly at mindspring.com
Wed May 16 07:20:39 PDT 2001

I appear to be the latest craze to mimick the green gunk on kids television in USA.  There are signs of the same thing in ice cream shops and fast food restaurants.  I don't watch the shows, but it appears to be a growing trend in targeting kids with marketing.

niccolo difrancesco

sca-cooks at ansteorra.org wrote:
> This is supposed to be the latest thing from Heinz.  They have FAQs about itat http://www.heinz.com/jsp/consumer_faq.jsp  - The product is called "EZ
Squirt Blastin' Green Ketchup" because it is usually packaged in squirt
bottles like you see for mustard.

I dunno - is this another attempt to get ketchup to count as a vegetable?

                                ---= Morgan

"The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along
 so well is that they have a common enemy."
                                   ---= Sam Levenson