[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 08:31:02 PDT 2001

--- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>
wrote:
> Teabury is wintermint, but it tastes different from
> the normal run of mint
> flavored gums.  It didn't scream MINT at you.  It
> was one of my favorites.
>
> Bear

Aha!  A kinder, gentler mint chewing gum.  Now that
you mention it, I have had *something* related to
teabury, but I can't, for the life of me, think of
what it was.  Do you know if anyone puts out a Teabury
Tea??  This is going to bug me all day, and I've got
caterings to do....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Let the people hate, as long as they also fear.