[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

Pixel, Queen of Cats pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed May 16 08:57:41 PDT 2001

Good morning from a recent lurker (waves at the Myrkies).

I had to pipe up on this one--teaberry is one of my favorite
"Pennsylvania" foods (along with dried corn, shoofly pie, and scrapple,
but we won't go there).

Anyway. You can get teaberry ice cream in central PA, or at least you can
at one particular restaurant on the outskirts of Lewisburg right off US
15. I don't think there is a tea, though. Teaberries are small red
teaberry-flavored candies.

OB period food question: any suggestions on a vegetable to go with roasted
bunny with saupiquet? Leeks are right out--they're still too expensive to
justify, this early in the season, and mushrooms are already involved.

Margaret FitzWilliam