[Sca-cooks] 1637 Hosokawa Sansai Kaiseki Meal

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed May 16 17:32:53 PDT 2001

>Drakey exclaimed:
>> Hmm, maybe I should read all the responses in my inbox before replying with
>> totally redundant email.  I'd have myself flogged but I'd probably enjoy
that
>> far too much.
>
>Well, I don't have any info on how to do it in a period manner, however
>there is this if you wish to do it with a period item:
>whips-msg         (14K)  6/20/00    Medieval whips. Construction and
>use.
>
>Got plenty of files on leather, too. :-)

Why thank you Stefan.  You know, I used to like you... :)  For the record
folks, I'm not into that stuff.

I learn't the hard way not to enter 'leather' as the only search term in the
yahoo engine.  Mind you Mel got an even greater shock when looking for the
lyrics to a song, typed "Wet Wet Wet" into the Yahoo Engine.

>> Maybe,  I'll make Thai Chicken and Coconut soup for my wife all
>> weekend as penance.
>
>Please post the recipe.

Maybe... (it's a nice one too, I made it for Mother's day and she was suitably
impressed)

Drakey.