[Sca-cooks] squash recipes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 17 07:55:45 PDT 2001

What kind of squash?  I have recipes that I use for zucchini, not being overly fond of the yellow crook-neck kind.  If you are interested in some great things to do with
zucchini, let me know and I'll be happy to share.  Warning:  these are recipes that I either inherited from my mother or that I made up myself, so I don't really have
quantities.  So...you get to play with them much as you do period recipes!

Kiri