[Sca-cooks] Re: Cat stories

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu May 17 07:51:41 PDT 2001

More cats.......
My step-mum owns a grocery-deli store and has lots of left overs. The best
lefts overs go to a children's home, The real feast-scraps go home for her
barn cats, better known as "Welfare Kitties". Two of which follow dad for
his early AM jog. In the bad weather, one has learnt a short cut across
town, and a dry place to wait for the other 'two' to catch up. Another rides
the lawn tractor as a good point to spot and pounce field mice. Dad's orange
cat is great at snake catching.  The >pink< cat enjoys fresh fish.... the
boat has a chain to shore... cat Hangs on chain... boat comes in... cat
looks into boat [ read that as leans on ..] ... boat goes out...  cat runs
to far end of boat... ALL 4 paws align on the motor rail, looks into
water... boat reaches ! end of chain... jerk stop... cat launches.. swims
back with FISH.  My younger brother's cat had exact same marking and colours
as his dog.  >^..^<