[Sca-cooks] Re: Cat stories

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Thu May 17 08:11:42 PDT 2001

Dame Aislynn of Jarrow, my ex wife, and I had seven cats.  A few years ago
the folks on the Red Dragon Tavern list were exchanging recipes.. I think
all 7 cats were included in one recipe or another.....no..not as
ingredients!  They would appear in the list of tools and instructions

"Once mixture has set for 20 minutes, spoon onto the pasta disks and seal
shut.  Halfway through the filling process, drop one dollop of the mushroom
mixture on the floor to silence the gray Silk Tiffany that should be
standing on her hind legs and shredding your pants leg with her claws at
this point."

or

"Apply thin coating of olive oil and sprinkle on thyme leaves and kosher
salt.  Remove brainless white cat from kitchen counter for third time, wash
hands, contemplate walling off the kitchen and putting in a door."

Boroghul