[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Thu May 17 11:01:42 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/17/2001 6:55:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< Wahoo!  Somebody else actually has had these things before.  Were they a
 regional thing I wonder.  Every time I have spoken of them no one has ever
 heard of them.  What the heck were they called?  I thought it was
 FlavaStraws but I think now that is wrong.
 Olwen >>

That was the ONLY way I would drink our yucky, warm, cafeteria milk in
southwestern PA - I LOVED the strawberry!  I just think of them being called
Flavor Straws, but I don't actually know for sure.

Beathog