[Sca-cooks] Vegemite

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Thu May 17 18:59:55 PDT 2001

As an American who dislikes the vegemite I have encountered I can say it is
because of the smell.  Granted what I smelled was stuff that came in a jar
and shipped from Australia.

Since I have been known to devour kimchee and other misc. food oddities, it
takes a lot for me to not eat something.

Æduin