[Sca-cooks] Kitten help

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri May 18 11:44:21 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/18/2001 10:13:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

> Establishing dominance . . .

I was told the best way to establish dominance on a cat was to hold it down
at both ends and yell at it, doesn't matter what you yell, just yell. I've
had cat (other) cat lovers look at me like I was stomping kittens, but it
works about as well as anything else.

I had a similar problem with a kitten some years ago, when begging at the
table didn't work, she'd climb the leg. She loved people food, go figure.

Corwyn

We need justice. We need toleration, honesty and moral courage. These are
modern virtues without which we cannot hope to control the forces science has
let loose among us. --I.A.R. Wylie