[Sca-cooks] Vegemite

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 18 13:18:44 PDT 2001

I don't know about others, but my first exposure to vegemite was when I lived in
Papua New Guinea, at the hands of one of your country-men!  So I suppose I was
served it properly...it was, as I recall, spread on a piece of bread like peanut
butter.  To be honest, I thought it was awful...had a dark brown taste that just
didn't appeal to me.

Sorry.

Kiri