[Sca-cooks] Getting rid of bad bugs naturally

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun May 20 14:27:42 PDT 2001

Darn, I have a good book about using common ordinary household things such
as salt water, the soapy water thing, grinding up the bugs, etc.

But I can't remember the title.  I think it was bugs out and was published
by rodale press, but I don't know what I did with the book.  I can see the
book in my head, it's a paperback with a white cover and a lady bug on the
front.

Rodale press has been into organic gardening for at least 26 years.  (I
think they publish organic gardening magazine)

Anyway, here are two other titles that I am pretty sure they are good
books, and I am thinking of stopping at the local B&N and see if one of
them is more up to date then my book.

 The Organic Gardener's Handbook of Natural Insect and Disease Control: A
Complete Problem-Solving Guide to Keeping Your Garden and Yard Healthy
Without  Barbara W. Ellis  Fern M. Bradley

Our Price: $17.95
Retail Price: $19.95

Format: Paperback, 544pp.
 ISBN: 0875967531
   Publisher: Rodale press
Pub. Date: May  1996
 Edition Desc: REV
 sales rank: 34,016

============
Rodale's Pest and Disease Problem Solver: A Chemical-Free Guide to Keeping
Your Garden Healthy
Linda Gilkeson  Pam Peirce  Miranda Smith

Our Price: $18.95                                  In Stock:Ships within 24
hours                                     Same Day Delivery In Manhattan
Format: Paperback, 384pp.
ISBN: 0875968503
 Publisher: Rodale press
 Pub. Date: July  2000