[Sca-cooks] Planting Period Spices from Seed

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun May 20 14:45:01 PDT 2001

It depends on whether they have 'improved' the seeds and now they are hybrids.

A little off topic from this, I bought some natural hulless popcorn that
they specifically say on the package, "unauthorized seed multiplication is
prohibited."  Actually there was some other natural, organic product that
said the same thing.  So you know that if you plant the seeds and they
germinate you will get the same product.

I know you are all wondering if I am planting some of the popcorn, you bet.
 It made terrible popcorn, I think the popcorn was old in the store. It was
expensive so I don't think people were buying it.

Also I doubt they were treated with anything or people probably wouldn't be
able to eat it.

	Angeline