[Sca-cooks] Pennsic locations

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon May 21 23:36:43 PDT 2001

Gunthar said:
> >Devra the Baker (who still doesn't know where she
> >will be located at Pennsic--*sigh*whine*)
>
> I'll most likely be located at the SharcPit surrounded
> by those rapier types.

Ah, and this is where one can find some of the yummy Icelandic
shark? I'll admit this is different. But maybe it beats those
large black kettles you see in the cannibal cartoons. :-) Hmm.
that was "at" and not "in", though.

PS: For those new to this group, I believe a previous discussion talked
about Icelandic shark, where the shark is buried and allowed to ferment,
much as is kim-chee. In some medieval sieges they threw rotting horse
carcasses over the walls. If they'd had kim-chee, that would have been
much, much more effective. And germ and gas warfare would have been
banned a thousand years ago. :-)
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net