[Sca-cooks] online glossary?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue May 22 10:22:47 PDT 2001

Hi Cindy,
I have no place to "keep" a glossary on line. I just pass along terms and
info as I find them. (well, have done in the past. Havn't been cooking lately)
You may keep track of the glossary if you want to. (I thought it was safely
in the Florigium) I'll just continue to send in definitions as I find them.
Phillipa