[Sca-cooks] Recipe help required - Russian food??

Jenn/Yana slavic at mailbag.com
Tue May 22 19:41:16 PDT 2001

>A new member of the Lochac Guild of Cooks is searching for some Russian
>recipes [Period ones would be good; Traditional would probably be fine as
>well]
><snip>
>Mari

Try the Food section of the Russian Knowledge Pages at
<http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com>.  There are some period recipes,
some menus from SCA feasts, and lots of links.  I also take offline
inquiries and will even help find recipes (OOP ones, anyway) and SCA-period
references to specific dishes.

Also, if anyone on the Cook's List has any menus from Russian feasts they
have served, I'd like to include them in the Knowledge Page.

--Yana