[Sca-cooks] clay fondue pot

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue May 22 23:12:26 PDT 2001

hey from Anne-Marie

re: the original text for the la Varenne ramekins of cheese....the text is in
the CA I did, as well as the complete anachronist on French Food (basically we
reissued it without the constraints of the CA system).

here it is again....

Ramequins of Cheese [V#41, p221]
Take some cheese, melt it with some butter, an onion whole, or stamped, salt
and pepper in abundance, spread all upon bread, pass the fire shovel over it
red hot, and serve it warme.

"cheesy goodness" is now a fixture in my household....:)

--AM