[Sca-cooks] Recipes anyone?

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed May 23 13:41:54 PDT 2001

Dear Vladimir,

The short answer is, try _The Domostroi_ and also the Slavic Interest
Groups' Russian Knowledge Pages. The long complicated answer about Russian
medieval recipes... well, I'll just cheat and send you to the outline for
my class:
http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/jadwiga/slavicfood.html
 Write to me privately if you have questions, I have to sign off the list
for a bit because I'll be on vacation.
-- Jenne Heise/Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (jenne at tulgey.browser.net)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net