[Sca-cooks] OT: coffee soap question

s_keys s_keys at bellsouth.net
Wed May 23 17:56:29 PDT 2001

I had recieved a recipie for using Ivory soap and coffee for this purpose,
before I got brave enough to work with lye soaps..
Basically you need to grate the ivory soap, and melt it in the microwave.
(do this slowly as the soap can burn and turn nasty.)  Once the soap has
melted add a Tablespoon of  ground coffee and mix it in.  Usually when using
this method I just let the soap get really soft, and mold it into balls.
Hope this helps!
Meadh inghean Thaidg ui Domnaill
Nottinghill Coill Atlantia
(Lurker supreme. (; )