[Sca-cooks] OT: coffee soap question

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed May 23 22:47:27 PDT 2001

Damascena gently said:
> Sorry for the OT question, but since this has come up ... Kelsey, do you
> know if one could use soap noodles, rebatch, and use the coffee and have
> it work the same way yours does?  I don't do lye, but this sounds like
> something I could certainly use, and would like to make.

"soap noodles"? I assume this isn't a mis-spelling of "soup". :-) Are
these long strings of soap that can be used as the basis for making
perfumed soaps and such?

Interesting. Then is there any differance between buying these
soap noodles and taking a bar of soap (say plain ivory or some such)
and grinding it up and using that?

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net