[Sca-cooks] Strange question re: food contamination

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu May 24 06:49:23 PDT 2001

is it HSV-1 [cold sores] or HSV-2 {genital}  ???  if some one 'added'
genital to the word "Herpes" because they seems to go together, and few
folks call "Cold Sores" .... Herpes Simplex # one.  Get to the source of the
problem and be sure it's not a rumour. And as a good EMT... *watch* [aka,,,
body language]  the answers you get as well as *listen* to the 'tone' of the
answers.
Reading thru the data presented you will find that ~20% populous has it and
*may//may NOT* know it. That means that 1 in 5,  in the kitchen [anywhere],
has -it- !
So, do we wish to panic.....