[Sca-cooks] FWD: Polymer Chemical Kills Germs

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Thu May 24 08:57:34 PDT 2001

Glenda wrote:

>Iasmin, this is not an attack on you or the product, just on what can happen
>with the standard "Lowest common denominator" that the designers have to
>design for (and us higher life-forms have to cope with the repercussions
>thereof).

And I didn't take it as an attack on me. Thank you for your polite
concern, truly.
But I'd like to remind everyone that I neither endorsed nor condemned
the product
itself. It merely struck me as  something that many many people in our
organization might be interested in because of the implications it
would have for
good, ill, or nil, in terms of food preparation and medicine (cutting boards,
counter tops, gloves, utensils, bandages, wound dressings, tools ad nauseum).

If you think it's cool, great. If you think it's not so cool great.
If you are really
concerned or really not concerned at all, even better that I
forwarded it. Use it
to take advantage of the information and do more research on your own. That was
my ultimate goal.

Iasmin