[Sca-cooks] FWD: Polymer Chemical Kills Germs

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu May 24 09:12:55 PDT 2001

a study [ at U NH] back a few years now, showed Wood chop/cut boards [style
used in the kitchen] were cleaner [healthier] and easier to 'keep cleaner'
than all the plastic and synthetic boards. The survey of boards included
'Dorm' equipment and various woods and synthetics.  Not sure where this
report has gone to, if found will post... Ru