[Sca-cooks] 16C English cookbooks online?

Tue May 29 07:04:48 PDT 2001

Might I suggest you try Martha Carlin's webpage.
http://www.uwm.edu/~carlin/

She has a number of links to Medieval documents, especially cookbooks and
household manuals there, including a link to scanned copies from Rudolf
Grewe's collection at the Biblioteca de la Universitat de Barcelona.  Thomas
Gloning and several other members of theis list are well represented.

Bear