[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 07:54:50 PDT 2001

Kiri.  What are you saying?  Crow?  I think not.  Sing praise is what I
think.  It was really fun wasnt' it?  Folks who were not there have no idea
of the order that was to be found in the kitchen during the entire process.
I popped in and out of the kitchen at all times of night and day and I'm
pretty sure I heard only one complaint and that was someone never wanting to
see another carrot in their life again.  Everyone worked in harmony like
they had been always working side by side.  If there was any strife it went
by without my notice.  OOOHHH and the almond applesauce done by Lord Jehan
was so refreshing.  When it came out to the table it was so cold.  I loved
it!  Everything was wonderful that I had.  It was so fun to be a part of
this grand event.  BTW, although you wrote my name on your missive, I hope
everyone realizes our dish was done by the Bright Hills Cooks Guild ~ not
me.  Cripes, I barely did anything for it but add cheese and take pictures.

Olwen