[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Wed May 30 09:10:00 PDT 2001

I am still very sorry I missed the event.

As I was leaving Atlantia that afternoon, I was listening to WTOP (local
news radio station) and the reports of the storm coming in.  I ended up
calling Dame Aislynn of Jarrow to tell her that the storms were at about 30
mph and one was making a beeline for the event site.  Another storm happened
to be right where she was parked, while another storm was chasing me from
the Maryland side of the Washington DC Beltway (Barony of Storvik area) all
the way up I-95 to BWI Airport (Barony of Lochmere Area)  It was a freaky
thing seeing a brightly coloured sky through my windscreen, but the
greenish-black sky right behind me in the rear view mirror.

The whole weekend, my thoughts and prayers were with everyone at the event.