[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration

Barbara Evans mathilde at borg.com
Wed May 30 17:56:50 PDT 2001

Congratulations again, Kiri, Phillip, Olwen, and everyone else who helped to
produce the Atlantia 20 Year Feast. It was a stunning display of fine
cooking and fantastic organization. Sitting there in the big tent with the
hundreds of diners, all I could hear were compliments. The servers kept
coming in through the wind and rain and mud with tray after tray of
wonderful food. It was a dinner I will never forget. Thank you all for all
your hard work; I am so happy that His Majesty gave you all the King's Award
of Excellence, for you truly deserved it. Vivant!

Mathilde