[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 31 07:52:01 PDT 2001

Thanks so much for your kind words.  It was a lot of work, but well worth it in
seeing folks enjoy themselves so much...especially given the weather and all of
the disappointments of the day (no fighting, court indoors, lots of stuff
cancelled).

It was also a great pleasure to meet you and get to chat with you!  I hope
you'll come to visit us again.

Kiri