[Sca-cooks] Re: Introduction

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 31 07:56:25 PDT 2001

I don't know.  Here in Atlantia, feasts have been limited mainly due to
site limitations.  Atlantian royalty seem to be very fond of camping
venues for their Coronations, and this limits us as to the size of
available feast halls.  I know that the site where our Coronation in the
fall will be held has a tiny feast hall.  And, to be honest, our site
for XXth Year had a relatively small hall, really accommodating only a
maximum of 200.  Also, any site with a larger hall is usually very
expensive.  So that could be the cause....sites with large halls are
more expensive now.

Kiri