[Sca-cooks] chicken & cherries

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 31 08:57:40 PDT 2001

I actually used two different kinds this time.  Normally, as fresh cherries are
not available, I use dried cherries which I reconstitute by soaking them in
white wine for a half hour or so.  However, this time, fresh bing cherries were
available, so I used them for about half the pies.  I would recommend never
using canned ones.  I found that both the color and taste were somewhat
diluted.

Hope this helps!

Kiri