[Sca-cooks] chicken & cherries

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 31 14:31:10 PDT 2001

I am not familiar with Queen Anne cherries.  I suspect that the dried cherries
I've used in the past were probably Bing, though I did use MontMorency once.  I
think that the main requirement is that they be a little on the tart side.

I got my cherries from the Amish Market here in Annapolis, MD.  However, I know
that the Bakers Catalogue...if you go to
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/cgibin/htmlos/00184.8.778065669513111760
you should be on the page with the cherries.

Kiri