[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration - Feast Notes

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 12:01:12 PDT 2001

Lady Serian.  I like it.  I was trying to figure out who "\" was on my pop
up announcement.  Don't think that's what you had in mind though.

On the food content issue, let's see....oh, I've got it!  A while back I
asked whether anyone thought the unstrained sour grape juice they have
bottled in the Middle Eastern market would probably be verjuice.  I don't
recall an answer.  I suppose I shall just have to buy a bottle and see for
myself.

Olwen