[Sca-cooks] breast question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 31 14:39:53 PDT 2001

I think it depends on what you plan to do with them.  If I'm boiling them
for something like the chicken and cherry pies we've been talking about,
I'll use the bone-in ones as I want the fat and other benefits of boiling
them with the bones there.  Otherwise, I might go with the
boneless/skineless, especially at this very good price.

Kiri