[Sca-cooks] chicken & cherries

Jgoldsp at aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Thu May 31 19:20:28 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/31/01 4:37:00 PM !!!First Boot!!!, DeeWolff at aol.com
writes:

<<
 manner of cherries are used?  Fresh or canned? >>

 Use fresh.....The canned ones taste<well> canned. I did this recipe with
 fresh Bing cherries (it was what the market had). It turned out very good.
 Don't skimp on the fat, or the pie tends to be dry. (Even with the verjuice)

 Andrea
 Ostgardr
 East
OK I must have been asleep at the switch but i do not remember seeing the
original recipe so if you could would you for a tired old baron who sometimes
nods off at his computer please reprint the original text or where it came
from i.e. the manuscript
                       thanks
                                   Joram