[Sca-cooks] Olwen's Pennsic Marzipan class

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Nov 1 15:12:27 PST 2001

Olwen replied to me with:
> >Come to Olwen's marzipan class at the next Pennsic and get this
> >genuine, marzipan pilgrim token to prove that you've been there....
> >
> >--
> >THLord  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
>
> What??!  Did I sign up to teach a class???  I must have been drunk.
> Remember my motto:  If I don't remember, I didn't do it!

Well, I don't remember if you did or didn't. But you COULD! And
I think a lot of us would enjoy it, especially from the Marzipan
Queen.

If you agree to do this, I will make the tokens. I've never tried
to work with marzipan before, but I would be willing to try it
for the tokens for this.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net