[Sca-cooks] mac and cheese

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Fri Nov 2 09:02:26 PST 2001

Or add a solid chunk of homemade chili, which covers not only the bland
problem, but also texture problems, since you don't notice a little bit of
graininess when your ears are ringing and your nose is running. This is our
version of chicken soup for minor bugs. Clears the sinuses and lets the
healing begin. But then, the both of us eat wasabi. More than the waitress
expects. Now they now us, though.

Funny, we tried Mozzarella once. Didn't have a problem with stringy because
quite honestly, it didn't pull apart enough to string. We wound up hacking
globs off and eating it with a fork. Very, um, filling. Lesson learned. 8-)

Lann