Popping balloons was OT Re: [Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese - OOP

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:34:02 PST 2001

<<You know, I actually saw some balloon testing on Hallowe'en night in
front of the American Museum of Natural History (they have nice, safe,
indoor trick-or-treating amongst the dinosaurs, and there are
unsubstantiated rumors, of course I wouldn't know anything about this
myself, that they give candy to adults too), but I didn't see anything
but large star balloons. No Cheesasaurus, no Barney.>>

Maybe they were trying to protect the innocent...

--Arte