[Sca-cooks] Pickled Anchovies with Turmeric Honey Sauce - way

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Wed Nov 7 11:33:43 PST 2001

Olwen said in reply to Lucrezia:
> Oh thanks.  It sounds wonderful.  Can't imagine where I will find pickled
> anchovies so I may have to go with rollmops.  Also have no idea where I can
> get fresh tumeric but would like to find out.

Yes, I also have no idea where I could get pickled anchovies, much less
*fresh* pickled anchovies which Lucrezia originally mentioned. :-)

However, at least I know what those are. What are "rollmops"? I
assume this is not something you use to clean the kitchen floor.

Finding the fresh tumeric would be another problem. Would this
show up in a particular ethnic store such as an Indian or Asian
grocery?

Stefan