[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #930 - 18 msgs

Heather Moore heathernmoore at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 04:11:26 PST 2001

> Message: 2
> From: "Mercy Neumark" <mneumark at hotmail.com>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: Re: food fights was Re: The old Test. was
> Re: [Sca-cooks] Boiled Eggs
> Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:19:23 -0800
>
> >I'm VERY impressionable as you know (I do a pretty
> >darn good Britney imiation m'self (I'm ashamed to
> admit).  "Oooh, >baby,
> >baby, how was I supposed to know..."
>
> I think me and Artemesia need to bring a new order
> into the SCA: OBSI:Order
> of Britney Spears Intimidators. Of course girl, Hit
> me Baby One More Time is
> MYYYY song. You can have Oops, I did it again :)>>
>
> Misha

Dibs on the Pepsi contract!!

(heh... Britney riff and obligatory food refrence all
in one go. top that!!)

 --Heather
    (Lucilla Maia / Umavati Baisingh)
       Darkwater, Trimaris

       who has been known to wear her platform mary
janes, plaid microskirt, and white van heusen and
carry her Speed Racer lunchbox to various Halloween
parties

     (I also call "Slave For You," but I draw the line
at wearing a pink thong on the outside of my trousers!)