[Sca-cooks] Re:Brit Spears Re: food fights Re: The old test. re boiled Eggs

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Thu Nov 8 07:14:08 PST 2001

>>Considering the physical activity of her performances, she is probably
>>working out regularly.  There are a series of toning exercises used to
>>strengthen the various pectoral muscles which help lift and shape the
>>breasts in the process.  The Britney Spheres could be a little natural
>>growth combined with a regular training routine.
>
>"We must, we must, we must increase our..."  Oh wait a second! Strengthen?
>Like boobs of steel or some such thing like that?  "Beware, all fighters in
>my path for I have boobs that will crush you!  Shriek in fear!  Quake in
>your boot!  You...hey, why are all you suddenly coming towards me?  Uh-oh.
>::flee in terror!::  (Where's the rock when you need it?)"

As a friend to more than one woman who has, ummmm, need of bras,
I would suggest that strengthening the pecs for such women is, indeed,
a good idea. Not for aesthetic reasons, nor for the usual male reasons - but
for comfort and health reasons. Such women do need somewhat more support
rather than less, and anything which helps strengthen the appropriate
areas helps. Unless you would prefer they go around with back and
shoulder pain, the equivalent of orthopedic bras (or whatever you'd call
them), lots of padding, and a general feeling of constant aches and pains. . .

(Yes, I am serious. I know too many women who'd seriously consider
breast reduction surgery if they could afford it; and if exercise helps them,
why not?)

Alban, somewhat offended on behalf of some friends