[Sca-cooks] mailing goodies

Ted Eisenstein Alban at socket.net
Thu Nov 8 06:49:08 PST 2001

>Though to decrease any chance of anxiety, I'm not sending any cookie covered
>in powdered sugar. It'd be all gooey by the time it got to the Indian Ocean
>anyway. 8-) But that's my choice, not dictated by the USPS or the military
>folks.

Anyone else remember a Saturday Night Live routine of many years ago,
with John Belushi being "interviewed" outside a New York nightclub,
acting slighly nuts, with a white powder all over his upper lip? Two-thirds
of the way through the skit, he lifts up a powdered doughnut he'd been
hiding behind his back?

Alban