excersizing wasRe: [Sca-cooks] Re:Brit Spears Re: food fights Re: The old test.

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 10:47:23 PST 2001

<<(Yes, I am serious. I know too many women who'd seriously consider
breast reduction surgery if they could afford it; and if exercise helps
them,
why not?)

Alban, somewhat offended on behalf of some friends>>

Well...if we're going to be serious (for once) here, I'd like to point
something out.  Normally it isn't the pects that are sore, but the back
(with women that are endowed...which many of my friends are and its a topic
of conversation which I have from time to time with them).

And while, yes, excerisize is good, excersizing just said chest muscles
isn't the complete solution to back pains, breast pains or anything else for
that matter.  Women need to streghten their back's as well as their stomachs
in order to fight back pain (I was told the back muscles are a lot like a
tent that need to be worked on equally on all sides of the body, front and
back).  How do I know?  I had back surgery and a lump removed from my own
right breast (this when I was 21), so I'm merely pointing out what my doctor
told me to do to deal with all the pains involved.

So, while I didn't mean to offend anyone (for that I do apologize), I do
feel obligated to at least clarify something from a person that has a bad
back (disc removal and arthdris throughout my spine) and somewhat boobs of
steel (well, sort of...all that clay throwing is excersize enough for em').
No, my boobs AREN'T throwing clay...though there was a very funny story
about that from a fellow potter which I can post (I think I can find the
story) to the list if people are interested (and the author doesn't mind).
;)

And after all this, I can still bop around like Britney with the best of
them!  Mischa?  Heather?  Let's rock!  Woo-hoo!

--Arte