[Sca-cooks] revised cookie baker's list

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Thu Nov 15 07:43:57 PST 2001

Alright folks, here is the updated list:

Arrianna will make 2 dozen (no variety specified)
Matti will make 2 dozen (Chocolate Chip Walnut)
Mishala will make 2 dozen (no variety specified)
Kailyn will make 2 dozen (no variety specified)
Luveday will make 2 dozen (possibly spritz variety)
Fernando will make 2 dozen (possibly spritz variety)
Hauviette will make 6 dozen on promissory (no variety specified)

That's 18 dozen which is a little over our total. Hauviette, I think
you can down yours to 4 dozen. That should reduce the time as
well. Would 12 Night (January 5th) be a reasonable delivery date
for you? I ask because we'd like to specify a time of delivery for
further items in the writ of contract we're writing up.

If anyone else wants to make *more* than the 2 dozen
before the Wassail delivery date, why don't we use the
extra and put them in the bake sale table? We're having a
bake sale at Wassail to fund the depleted loaner armour
fund (almost all our loaner gear is destroyed or missing
with all the use it gets). Any donations would be gratefully
accepted by Lady Genevieve (Lord Andri's wife, Michelle).

Iasmin