[Sca-cooks] HEB's Central Market

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Thu Nov 15 10:24:46 PST 2001

If it's HEB, it's Central Market and depending on where your sister is,
there's another one that may be closer in the Plano area, north of Dallas
proper at 190 / Pres Bush Hwy at Coit. Yes, our major roads all have two
names; it's a regional thing. But I don't know where the Ft Worth one is. I
may have to trek into the hinterlands to find it and Pendary's.

It's not open yet, as they are still in construction, but I'm waiting with
anticipation. And my pocketbook with trepidation. 8-)

> Country Market or Central Market?
>
> Where?  Stillwater, Ok has little good shopping, but I can
> always plan a
> trip to my sister in Dallas.  ;> I love Central Market.
>
> -Maggie

Oh and affirming Chirhart's note....I cut a pumpkin into large chunks, baked
it plain, peeled it and froze it in those same big chunks very successfully.
The result was hand sized chunks of precooked pumpkin to reheat and puree
plain for the baby before his choppers came in or single servings for mommy,
thawed and tossed to heat with a little butter or brown sugar for solo
meals. No significant loss in either texture or flavor.