[Sca-cooks] Central Market

Weems, Lora Lora.Weems at ssa.gov
Thu Nov 15 12:12:24 PST 2001

Leofwynn said:
>>>Now, a new store just opened in Ft. Worth - Country Market.  (There are
a few in other areas of the country, but this is the first one here.  It's
an HEB on steroids.)

Country Market or Central Market?

Where?  Stillwater, Ok has little good shopping, but I can always plan a
trip to my sister in Dallas.  ;> I love Central Market.

-Maggie

>>> Yes, you are right.  Central Market. (I have a problem,
I substitute one word when I mean another - and spell check
doesn't catch that.)

They are at the corner of I-30 and Hulen, in Ft. Worth.
(Where the old Lena Pope Home for Unwed Mothers used to
be, if you know the area.)