[Sca-cooks] OOP/OT All Flavored Beans

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri Nov 23 12:06:22 PST 2001

Well, the almost ultimate product tie in - Jelly Belly produced 'Bertie
Bott's All Flavored Beans'! I found them in K-mart.

Well, the fruity ones are their normal fruit jelly beans. They had a few
'other' flavors.

The buttered toast and buttered popcorn aren't too bad, and the black pepper
is very pepper-y. In search of the horseradish flavored ones I detoured
through coconut [pretty normal] and [ugh, shudder] sardine. The sardine has
great 'linger' on the tastebuds [requiring mango, peach and halfa bottle of
diet coke to eliminate.] We decided to pass on tasting the rest of the white
ones and so are not going to try the horseradish ;-(. We haven't tried
'grass' or 'booger' yet. I don't mind the idea of grass, but I definitely
can give a pass on trying the booger flavored ones. Next year they are
adding vomit and 2 more flavors. Gee, I *shudder* can't wait.
margali
;-)